Reports to Program Director and CEO
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all TVDSI facilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Upkeep of facilities and grounds as needed.
- Periodic maintenance, such as replacing filters, cleaning and oiling equipment as needed, etc., on a regular basis and keeping records of such.
- Ordering of supplies for maintenance for all of areas facilities.
- Repair of emergency breakdowns.
- Calling in service personnel when needed.
- Assisting in moving clients or relocating clients' personal property.
- Maintaining equipment and constructing jigs and fixtures as needed.
- Participate in all appropriate in-service training and staff meetings.
- Help set up new contracts and work areas in shop and job sites.
- Assist in programs when needed.
- Maintenance of vehicles as well as fill in driving when needed.
- Always stress our clients' abilities, not their disabilities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director and/or CEO.
- Ability and skills as required to do maintenance with limited help from service persons.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Interest in the betterment of the facility and the individuals TVDSI serves.
- Kansas Drivers License or CDL.
Community Living Supervisor
Make a difference in someone's life!! We are looking for responsible, caring, and compassionate direct support professionals to join our growing team. The ideal job candidate will be highly dependable and have a passion for helping those with physical and/or mental disabilities live a more fulfilled and happy life! Prefer experience, but not necessary. Great benefits package. Several immediate openings available in Greenleaf & Beattie.
- Full or Part-time
- Driver's license preferred
- Required Education: High School or equivalent
Job Coach Position
4-day work week, competitive wage, great benefits, vacation & sick leave, insurance, retirement. The BEST part of the job is making a difference in someone else's lives by helping them be successful at their job! Currently, it is a Tuesday-Friday position 7am-5pm subject to change & possible OT on Monday if needed. Accepting applications through Wed, Dec 23rd.